Beauty Tips for Oily Skin
Tips for Beautiful Skin in Summer Season
Beautiful skin is the attire and desire of every woman & man. Everyone is interested to taken care of and want her/his skin beautiful. In summer season special care is needed to keep the skin beautiful and refreshing. Rays of sun in summer takes off the moisture from the skin which can cause acne and wrinkles. In summer secretion of sweat and oil increases. The skin loses its glow and looks greasy and dull. This also attracts dust and other pollutants. Considering all the above special summer beauty tips must be followed.
Here are the must follow tips for beautiful skin in summer
- Wash your face with hot water. It dissolves oil more effectively than cool or lukewarm water.
- As soon as the summer starts, it is recommended for you to start using homemade sandalwood and fuller’s earth (multani mitti) pack on your face once a week or once in two weeks. It will absorb all extra oil from your skin’s surface and the sandalwood will make your skin feel soft, smooth, and supple. Mix the pack in rose water and use it. Rose water is a natural astringent and will reduce the redness on your face.
- As lemon is known as natural bleach, you can use lemon juice directly on your face. Just cut the lemon and gently rub the lemon on your face leave for 5 to 8 min then again rub for 2 min then wash your face using normal water. This will help to remove extra oil from your skin in summer season.
- Lemon juice is used in another grease-cutting mask, along with astringent herbs and a chopped apple as the base. Place the apple in a pot, add water to cover, and then simmer until it’s soft. Mash the apple; add 1 teaspoon lemon juice, then 1 teaspoon of dried sage, lavender, or peppermint. Apply this mixture to your face, leave it on for 5 minutes, and then rinse with warm water.
- Grind and sift 2 teaspoons of dry oats, then moisten with some witch hazel to form a paste. Using your fingertips, massage this paste gently into your skin, and then rinse it away with warm water.
- Use a liquid face wash that contains alpha-hydroxy acids (AHAs), such as citric acid, lactic acid, or glycolic acid. The AHAs work in several ways, helping to slough off dead skin cells, reduce the oil in your pores, and combat infection.
- Take half tomato grind or squeeze it and add 7 drops of lemon juice in that. Mix well then apply on your face leave for 10 to 15 min or until it becomes dry then wash your face using cold water. Apply this mixture weekly twice.
- Use mango to make a face mask to dry and tone the skin. To make the mask, mash a mango until it turns into soft pulp, massage it into your skin, leave it on to dry for a few minutes, then rinse off. It is said to help unclog the pores.
- Egg-white masks are said to firm the skin and soak up oil. Mix one teaspoon of honey with an egg white and stir well. Then add just enough flour to make a paste. Apply the mask to your face, avoiding the eye area. Let it dry for about ten minutes, and then wash it off with warm water.