Benefits of Zafran & its various Usage
Reduce Issues of Depression, Premenstrual & Lungs Problems
- Saffron is known to be an effective anti-depressant for curing mild to moderate depression. Ingesting sufficient amounts of saffron tea brings feelings of happiness and joy.
- Saffron is protecting and preventing eye vision is one of the most important advantages. Researchers indicate that saffron is a powerful antioxidant that helps in managing the fatty acid levels in the membranes of the cells, thereby correcting vision in people with retinitis pigments or macular degeneration related to age.
- Saffron is highly effective in inducing menstruation in women, particularly those with irregular periods. Besides reducing bleeding in the uterus, it alleviates the pain caused by menstruation.
- Saffron tea helps in cleansing the body from harmful toxins and substances that can otherwise lead to arthrosclerosis, a condition that hardens the arteries due to the build-up of plaque from fattening foods. When ignored, arthrosclerosis can trigger heart disease, diabetes and blood disorders.
- Stomach aches and similar ailments can be eased with saffron tea through stimulating the stomach muscles. By contracting the muscles, the tea gives cooling, soothing, and relaxing vibes.
- Apart from reducing menstrual period pains, saffron helps with alleviating the symptoms of premenstrual syndrome, including emotional stability, sore breasts, depression and fatigue.
- Saffron contains an agent called crocetin which is helpful in lowering blood pressure. When taken in the form of a tea, saffron works best in reversing high blood pressure.
- If your lungs have been inflamed due to a cold or respiratory illness, clear off the phlegm from your lungs by drinking saffron. Furthermore, saffron helps in reducing inflammation and clearing airways, thereby easing the symptoms of asthma.
- Crocin, Safranal, and Picrocrocin present in saffron have anti-cancer activities that combine to prevent and slow down the growth of human cancer cells.
- Saffron is beneficial to the body both internally and externally. Sores, bruises, and bug bites are some problems that can be treated and healed with the application of saffron paste.
- Using saffron in cooking on a regular basis has shown signs of improved memory power, relieved muscle pain and pain from kidney stones, and increased blood circulation.
- Preparing tea from saffron has been helpful in restricting the build-up of cholesterol; thus, bringing relief from abdominal pains and managing health blood pressure.
- With a number of carotenoids present, saffron is believed to inhibit skin tumors and improve arthritis.
- It contains active constituents which help in producing positive effects on people suffering from neurodegenerative disorders. Additionally, massaging your gums with saffron reduces soreness and inflammation of the mouth and tongue.
- Other health benefits that saffron has been credited with include curing insomnia, coughing, heartburn, premature ejaculation, flatulence, indigestion, dry skin and baldness.